Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 20 of 20

Thread: Is Your Mind Corrupted???

  1. #11
    CanadianGirl
    Guest CanadianGirl's Avatar

    Post

    theres 8 of em

  2. #12
    Senior Hostboard Member gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Is this a joke? Are you all in on it?
    I see no dolphins!!!

    Is my mind really THAT corrupted?!?!
    OH MY!!!
    wide eyed
    GD

  3. #13
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    CanadianGirl, you're just to far gone. [img]cool.gif[/img]

  4. #14
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    b5kznc

    Does this help at all... There really are 9 dolphins.

  5. #15
    CanadianGirl
    Guest CanadianGirl's Avatar

    Post

    not seein things [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  6. #16
    Inactive Member CDNRunaways Fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 24th, 2005
    Posts
    250
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I guess there is no hope for me. I couldn't find any dolphins until they were pointed out.

  7. #17
    CanadianGirl
    Guest CanadianGirl's Avatar

    Post

    i was far gone along time ago Rog *LOL*

  8. #18
    Inactive Member cherrysmum's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 24th, 2000
    Posts
    4,577
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    ok...ya gotta know what a dolphin looks like first...

  9. #19
    Inactive Member Lefty's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 22nd, 2000
    Posts
    2,892
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Do they look anything like the pictures on the cans? Canned Dolphin. Mmmm.

  10. #20
    HB Forum Owner BlackMagicRose's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 22nd, 2004
    Posts
    2,930
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    See....I could test this picture on my niece but my sister would probably slap me for it...LOL. And I only found like a couple of the dolphins after I looked at the picture for a while so I must be beyond help...LOL. [img]eek.gif[/img]

    <font color="#000000" size="1">[ August 29, 2005 06:50 PM: Message edited by: BlackMagicRose ]</font>

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •